- Do you try to hide mistakes?
- Are you often uncertain about spelling, word meaning, or which “rule” to follow with grammar?
- Do you have too many coping mechanisms to keep up with?
- Do your symptoms get worse when you are overwhelmed or stressed out?
- Do you remember struggling in school as a child?
…if any of these are true, Dyslexia could be the cause.
How does the Davis® Program work for adults?
Motivated adults bring a level of maturity and selfawareness that make the program extremely rewarding and successful! We have helped adults of all ages to improve their reading, writing, spelling, focus, and stress-levels.
Working one-on-one through the Davis Dyslexia Correction Program steps in a 100% judgement-freezone, adults are able to confront and release confusion and anxiety with letters, words, and punctuation – finally understanding how to control the dyslexic symptoms that make functioning in various situations difficult. Adult dyslexia correction can help adults conquer their stresses with:
- Public Speaking or reading out loud
- Studying/understanding complex subjects (college or work-related)
- Commonly misused or misspelled words
- Punctuation/grammar usage
- Stress management
- Focusing techniques
- Listening skills
- …and much more!